Roku Json Feed Manager
The Roku JSON Feed Manager is a software tool that helps create and manage your Roku JSON feed file. Using this tool will allow you to spend less time worrying about the syntactical correctness of your feed file and more time developing your video content.
Current user comments:
So far, so good! It's definitely accelerated my workflow; I recommend it if you're using JSON for your Roku channel. It turns out I made a bit of a mistake filling out one of the forms; my problem was solved with a little troubleshooting. - Jourdy288
I am using it and it has been a gem to speed up replication for sure. I have about 350 videos to put on our new channel, so it is a great tool for that especially. - TGOC
I've just purchased the json feed file software and it works perfectly! It took me a couple hours to learn, but the software developer answered all my questions in a timely manner and made sure it worked properly. If you want to start building json feed files for your direct publisher channel without any errors buy this software - you won't regret it. - Rockstar_1
I use several tools to create my JSON feeds, and the JSON Feed Manager is VERY simple and makes creation VERY simple. The price tag was paid for in my time spent VERY quickly. I highly recommend it. - mkammes
Thanks to this great tool and very responsive developer, I was able to build a Direct Publisher channel with 101 movie titles from ground zero to store approval in only 2-1/2 days!
I can't recommend Roku JSON Feed Manager highly enough. - Islanddreamer
- No knowledge of JSON, or, programming required.
- Easily control your feed content through a series of "nested" dialogs/forms.
- Manage multiple feed files.
- Create syntactically correct Json output.
- 'Required' and 'optional' items are easily identified.
- Minimal workflow to construct/manage a feed file.
- No subscription fees.
- Free Technical Support via product support forum.
- Free maintenance upgrades.
- All Roku feed types are supported (ie. Movies, Series, etc.).
- Easily Add, Remove, or Update a feed item.
- No limit on the number of feed items.
- Tool tips guide you through the workflow.
- 64 Bit Windows: 7, 8, 10.
- .Net Framework 4.5.2
- Internet access.
- 20mb disk storage.
- Minimum resolution: 1920 x 1080.
- An email client (for software registration).
A fully functioning version can be purchased here. A restricted Demo version can be downloaded here. You'll need a tool like WinZip to unpack the demo. Note, also, that you must run the archive program "As Administrator" when unpacking the archive. Failure to do so will result in missing Help file contents. This requirement exists only for the Demo version. Any questions or comments, please email me.